Life at Kerjacob .

Life at Kerjacob .

Sunday 11 December 2011

Foire de Noel.




Last Sunday I took my work to a Christmas Fair in a nearby village.
I'd spent as much time as possible when I came back from the UK to make some new things.






I used my lavender from this year's plants to make lavender hearts.
The perfume from the hearts just filled the air around my stand and proved to be a success with visitors.





I'd been busy knitting too making some scarves from some unusual yarns.






I sold a scarf like the one at the top at the last fair I went too. Its made from different cotton, linen and silk yarns with silk ribbon tassels.







Today I've been busy cleaning.
In an old stone house like this the spiders always seem to be ready to make yet another web when my back is turned.
So now the kitchen is looking festive and hopefully web free. 
In my next post I'll show you the bunting which I've made.
I was so pleased with it that I made some for a friend who was feeling a bit low, she was delighted.


2 comments: