Life at Kerjacob .

Life at Kerjacob .

Friday 21 January 2011

Flowers for Friday.



Just back from getting my shopping.
The delight of smelling fresh bread as I drive back is always good and most times impossible to resist a piece with a cup of tea when I get back.

I was lucky today to pick up a few pieces of old linen.
I bought three children's bed sheets.
I will photograph them tomorrow for you to see.
I also found a few more monogrammed napkins which I will dye with indigo, love the colour.


On one of the windows in the kitchen I have a beautiful hyacinth in flower, I can look at that whilst also watching the birds coming to the feeder.

The cats often sit at the window fascinated by the birds, luckily they don't go and try and catch them.
Outside I've noticed some buds on the lilac and the hellebores are showing more and more.
The one I bought last week is looking good in a pot by the door.



Tonight its off to Breton dancing and tomorrow I've promised myself a creative day but no doubt I'll also do some work in the garden too.

1 comment:

  1. What do you like to do on a creative day? Do you paint? I was also an art teacher, now retired and living in Holland.

    ReplyDelete