Life at Kerjacob .

Life at Kerjacob .

Monday 24 January 2011

Birthday present and collage.





Today is the birthday of a very dear friend whose had a lot of serious illness for nearly a year.
I try to do things especially nice for her.
So this morning I wrapped her present which I'll take to her on Thursday.


I have used lovely pale cream tissue paper and some of the bits from my collection that I use
for collages and cards.



After, I started to work on some new collage pieces which I'm going to mount in box frames.


I've worked on one frame so today I've been working on the contents.




I recently bought some old broken watches. I'm using some of the wheels that are just a delight in themselves.




1 comment:

  1. oh my... I am going to have to come back and read your blog... it looks amazing! Lil' rabbit is up in my Etsy shop now.. sorry she must have been a little shy this morning! x

    ReplyDelete