Life at Kerjacob .

Life at Kerjacob .

Wednesday 18 April 2012

Leeks from the garden.


The weather isn't too warm at the moment so it was a trip out into the potager to get leeks  for soup.










They looked so good that I took some photographs of them especially as Mr P had trimmed them so beautifully.
 









The potatoes and leeks are cooking away now and soon we will enjoy the hot soup for lunch.










I'm looking forward to the warmer weather coming back and then I can enjoy more time out in the garden.








For now though I will spend more time getting new art work done.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe, you already have leeks! I adore potato and leek soup. We had really warm weather, but it is back to very cold nights and cool days. We lost alot of hydrangeas during a very cold night. Wonder, if they will come back and bloom. Seems so strange after this last mild winter.
    I love the header with Pie. God, I need a cat again!!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Evi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow and yum and wow again they look delicious! Yes, the whole Royal Deluxe street theatre is just magnifique as you say! How wonderful that you have two connections with it,

    Sarah -x-

    ReplyDelete