Life at Kerjacob .

Life at Kerjacob .

Tuesday 3 April 2012

A creative day at the coast.






Last weekend we joined a group of French friends for a photographic day on the coast at St Briuec.
I don't have a very high tech camera so it was with some trepidation that I set off and took my photographs.








At lunch time we enjoyed a picnic together and then continued taking photographs.
At the end of the afternoon it was back to the house of one of our friends to look at the results of the day.











It was fascinating to see how each one of us saw things so differently and the choices we had made.
I could see in my work my interest in textures and patterns.






I have to say I was quite proud of my photographs and the rest of the group saw some merit in what I had done too !!



Small portion from a grafitti.















In this post I'm letting you see some of the photos I took and then in my next post I'll show you some of Mr P's - he has a very high spec camera !!!





















No comments:

Post a Comment