Life at Kerjacob .

Life at Kerjacob .

Tuesday 29 November 2011

More beautiful things.


More beautiful craft work from Ruthin.
The shop is always filled with superb pieces.






These photographs were some of the things I really liked.



Ruthin has wonderful craft publications, always good to look on their site to see what's available.
One book on the work of Alice Kettle is becoming more and more valuable ( currently in excess of £75 )
as it is out of print now.
I was lucky enough to given one a few years ago as a Christmas present, I won't be parting with it !

Just loved this family.



A view of the shop with display cabinets .









2 comments:

  1. How lovely, what a nice place to shop and explore new works...
    I love Alices work she was an adviser at Manchester university when I was there so I got lots of opportunity's to watch her work, and develop her work on the multihead machines as well as the hand guided ones...lovely lovely lady.
    Hugs Lynn xxx

    ReplyDelete