Life at Kerjacob .

Life at Kerjacob .

Wednesday 1 June 2011

New collage - work in progress.





I am working, when I can resist the sun shine and working in the garden, on a collage for a French friend of mine.


She has bought a few pieces of my work and some time ago asked me if I would do a collage with a photograph of her two lovely grandchildren.


Lena and Felix both love music and both play so I'm using bits of music in the collage.


Hopefully in a week or so my friend will see the commissioned piece .





Slowly I'm making progress, I know she's so wanting to see it but I want to be able to give it to her all finished, mounted and its special frame.



1 comment:

  1. She will love it! What a treasure. Thanks for your kindness, it is such a thirll and an honour to be moving somewhere so very special, and you know all about that already,

    Love Sarah x

    ReplyDelete