Life at Kerjacob .

Life at Kerjacob .

Thursday 7 April 2011

Time in Shrewsbury.







I've been in England for about 10 days now.
Last week I spent three days in Shrewsbury with a friend.
On the Wednesday we went to Battlefield - the site of a famous battle in the 1400's.



Now at Battlefield there is a wonderful farm shop and restaurant.
They also have a little museum all about the battle .








We had our lunch and then had a look around the shop which was full of very tempting foods and so beautifully laid out.





Now I'm in the Potteries for nearly four weeks so look out for posts about the area.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are having a lovely time....you have see some pretty things and I love the pictures, that farm shop looks very very tempting....Have a sunny weekend I think its going to be lovely
    Hugs Lynn xxxx

    ReplyDelete