Life at Kerjacob .

Life at Kerjacob .

Sunday 27 March 2011

Parasols.





Pale grey silk with a faux walnut handle.

Last Sunday I went to a troc and was delighted to get two parasols.






I've been collecting them for a few years now.
They really are beautiful things.

Creamy cotton with a faux bamboo handle.

I'm off to England tomorrow morning for five weeks to help a friend whose undergoing eye surgery.
I will really miss here as everywhere is looking so beautiful.


I'll miss my cats, my garden, my house, my friends and of course Mr P.
I'm hoping to keep in touch with the world if I can get internet access.

2 comments:

  1. Pretty parasols, I love the shape of them. Hope you have a lovely visit and that your friend recovers quickly, summer will be just coming in on your way home xx
    Miss you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your lovely message xxx
    I hope your friend is feeling a little better and that all has gone well, and you are having a lovely time.
    Hugs Lynn xxx

    ReplyDelete