Life at Kerjacob .

Life at Kerjacob .

Wednesday 28 April 2010

Life starts at Kerjacob.


We found Kerjacob about 8 years ago.
Looking, looking and not finding the untouched gem we hoped for.
Then 3 days before packing up our tent and going back to England we found this wonderful house just waiting to be brought back to life. Neglected for so many years only lived in for a couple of weeks each year. Windows blocked up and cobwebs everywhere.
However it was love at first sight. I remember sitting on one of the stone steps in the September sunshine wondering whether it was the sound of the car or the wind.
I laughed to think that I could be in a place that could be so quiet.
June of the following year we moved in or to be more precise we did 7 journeys with all our belongings, mostly mine.
I have lots of "stuff" as my father used to call it !
We lived our days working and slept in the caravan at night.
Each time I came up to the house it was difficult to believe this was home.
A different world and life was starting.

No comments:

Post a Comment