Life at Kerjacob .

Life at Kerjacob .

Thursday 4 September 2014

Denis Sever's House Folgate Spitalfields London.




I have tried without success to find photographs other than my own of this wonderful house.

Sadly I cannot find any that I can use here and certainly not ANY of the interior.











Enough to say that after wanting to visit this incredible place we turned up, me extremely excited only to find that it was closed.
I knew that it was open on the 4th Monday of the month only to realise that in June we had a 5th Monday and that was when I was there.

Despite a very sad, pleading face and explaining that we were from France we didn't get in.
I do understand of course that it is a private house so times of opening are restricted.

One day certainly I WILL get in and share the magical experience.
In the meantime I managed to get a book all about the house 



This really gives you an look into another world that at the moment stays behind the black door and the red shutters.

No comments:

Post a Comment