Life at Kerjacob .

Life at Kerjacob .

Monday 10 February 2014

A new pot to add to the collection.


I have always loved pots and my collection has grown 
greatly over the years.

Some pots just speak to me.
Their form, colour and size just hits my heart
and they have to come home with me.






Yesterday I went to  a troc et puces at Pontivy and there was a pot just waiting for me.
I love it.
I love the shape, form and colour.
I loved also the price of 13€ !!







It has some errors of glaze but they just add to its charm.
Things that happen in firing can be magic and for me these marks are just that.







We've actually had sunshine today and so I was able to go outside to take the photographs.
Tortue decided she would come and sit with the pot so who am I to deny her.





In other news I have to go back into hospital again for abdominal surgery.
You will remember in my last post I wasn't feeling well.
After consultation with my surgeon it has been found I have yet another hernia.
So on the 18th February I have to go and be operated on.
I soon will look like a patchwork quilt !!





No comments:

Post a Comment