Life at Kerjacob .

Life at Kerjacob .

Monday 20 January 2014

More photographic memories of 2013.

Today at Kerjacob the sun is shining and as yet it hasn't rained which is wonderful.
Yesterday we had the sun too so hopefully things will begin to dry out a bit.

Last night I looked through more photographs to share with you all.
There is no particular order to them except that they follow the course of the year.


Metal sign outside bar in the Marais, Paris.





Wonderful mosaic on old brick chapel, near Cannes.

Joan Miro stained glass at Maeght foundation.


Cockerel in all his glory.

Cat looking beautiful.

Just look at those eyes - incredible.


Nepalese horse sculpture.

Art work by Bob Verschuren.

Art work by Bob Verschuren.

Bob Verschuren.

Bob Verschulen

The last few photographs are the work of an amazing artist called Bob Verschuren.
I had never heard of them until I came to live here.
His work is in a similar genre to that of Andy Goldsworthy who I love.

2 comments:

  1. Just LOVE that blue elephant! Hope you are feeling a tad better Diane. In fact I hope you are feeling a huge amount better ..... x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Diane so much I am so thrilled I received them days ago but I have ripped a ligament in my back and the pain is hell..but I had to thank you for your beautiful gift bless you and thasnk you xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete