Life at Kerjacob .

Life at Kerjacob .

Friday 16 November 2012

Being Creative.







I'm slowly getting better, the nurse still comes everyday but I've started to be creative again which is lovely.
I've made lots of small tags which are held in little cellophane bags.
There are five types - shells, old maps, music, old pieces of letters and some which I've made to look like lace and brocade fabric.
They are for sale at 1€ / £1 for a packet of ten.



Seashell tags.


I've also made some book marks which would make a lovely little present popped into a card.
They are packed in their own cellophane envelope which is sealed with a manuscript star.
They are also 1€ / £1 each.
Just contact me if you want to buy some.



Seashell bookmarks with linen tassels.



Now I've started on making our Christmas cards for England.
Mr P will take them over later this month.



Lace, brocade tags.


  So the days are passing much more easily now and the quiet process on creating is doing me good.



Old letters tags with linen threads.

1 comment:

  1. Aaaah - gorgeous. Just came in to have a peek at your site and look what was there. The tags are beautiful Diane - particularly like the old letter ones because I am drawn to the calligraphic mark I guess. Lovely to see you are creating again x

    ReplyDelete