Life at Kerjacob .

Life at Kerjacob .

Thursday 3 April 2014

The art of Raku.


It is some while since I posted but getting over more surgery takes time.
Gradually I am feeling better and the coming of Spring
helps enormously.

Each year in a gallery near where I live there 
are exhibitions in July and August.
Last year it was my job to find new work to exhibit 
this year I have the pleasure of doing so again.

So the search has begun.








I have been delighted to find that just twenty minutes away from where we live is a French woman
who makes great pieces using the raku method.




A few weeks ago when I was able to start to drive again I went to meet her.
I thought it would be good to share some images of her work here on my blog.







After a couple of meetings she has agreed  to have an exhibition at the gallery in July.
Her name is Karine Denis.






















My search continues ……...

1 comment:

  1. What gorgeous work, what a treat for you to visit xx
    I am pleased you are home and feeling better.
    Hugs Lynn xx

    ReplyDelete