Life at Kerjacob .

Life at Kerjacob .

Monday 25 February 2013

Sunday characters at the brocante in Cannes.



Sunday morning in Cannes was sunny and we went to investigate the little brocante and stalls down on the front.
I thought this lady was just amazing with her lush blonde wig and her extravagant hats that seemed just right for Cannes.




This lady was just amazing !

There was one hat that I really liked but being wrapped up in my purple velvet coat and purple suede boots I didn't think I would do it justice.
Now back home I'm still thinking that I should have done, I love it !


This is the hat I would have liked.


As you can see there weren't many customers but I'm sure in the summer she would be a very busy person with her wonderful hats.



The stall holders swap news.


I did look around the stalls, there was a lot of flashy costume jewellery which I'm sure sells well but there were some other lovely things and I was impressed with the prices, not too expensive.

A brocante table.


As we walked along there was certainly great people watching.
I found this lady fascinating, she was reading the menus at all the bars lined along the front.



This lady was just amazing !


La Croisette is certainly a place for people watching, in the summer it must be even more enjoyable
and I'm certain there would be more amazing outfits to see !





1 comment:

  1. I think I would just love to sit outside and people watch. These ladies certainly looked interesting.
    Have a wonderful week.
    Hugs, Evi

    ReplyDelete