Life at Kerjacob .

Life at Kerjacob .

Monday 24 December 2012

A Star for for you .




Mercury star hanging in one of the windows.


All is nearly done here and the house with its pretty twinkly lights just delights me.
I will take some photographs over the next few days when things go quietly.

Mr P and I will share the day tomorrow with our three cats, Tortue, Pie and Samuel.
We'll be warm and cosy in front of the wood stove.

I send Christmas wishes of love, happiness and most importantly
 ( from my experiences ) good health.

Thank you for following my life here at Kerjacob and thank you for your comments
which I SO LOVE .

Happy Christmas.

2 comments:

  1. Have a lovely Christmas cosied up by your stove...sounds just perfect.
    Joyeux Noel!
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy holidays to you and a healthy and happy 2013. Christmas with hubby and three cats sounds good to me.
    Happy crafting in the new year!!!
    Hugs,
    Evi

    ReplyDelete