Life at Kerjacob .

Life at Kerjacob .

Monday 23 May 2011

1920's bedspread.



When I was England I had the chance to go to the little historic market town of Leek in Derbyshire.



Every Saturday they have a market in the lovely old market hall and outside in the market square are antique and bric a brac stalls.
I always manage to find some thing I like.



I spotted three 1920 / 1930's printed bedspreads and just knew one of them would look just right on our bed in the summer.
So it came home to Kerjacob with me and it fits well in every way.




In very old country houses like ours it's not easy to find things that have the right scale and simplicity to work.



The teddies are ones that I've had for some years now and I love them all.



The beautiful flower woman with her flower child in her arm is one that Mr P bought me some years ago for an anniversary present.



I love her too.



No comments:

Post a Comment