Life at Kerjacob .

Life at Kerjacob .

Friday 31 December 2010

All good things for 2011.


This morning is the last of 2010 and of course its a time to look back and forward.
All of us will have had happy times and sad times but life is like that.



"We do not live an equal life, but one of contrasts and patchwork; now a little joy, then sorrow, now sin, then a generous or brave action" - Ralph Waldo Emerson.


I love this quote, it puts things into context.



I wish all my friends a 2011 with many patches of joy and when times are difficult I wish you bravery and generous friends who love and care for you.

Happy 2011.

1 comment:

  1. I found you by way of Evi and once I got here and looked at the face of your kittie I knew I'd happened upon someone with the love of animals in common.
    Wishing you a very Happy New Year and the best for 2011.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete