Life at Kerjacob .

Life at Kerjacob .

Tuesday 10 August 2010

Seaside corner.


In the tiny downstairs bathroom I have my little seaside collection.
I have a growing number of little boats and would really like to get some old ones.

I have collected so may pebbles, sea washed glass etc but as yet have nowhere to put them.
Maybe I will use one of my old print drawers and put a treasure from the seaside into each one.

Yesterday I picked three kinds of beans and also mange tout, all safely in the freezer now.
I also made ten jars of beautiful dark purple plum jam.

It is raining today and the whole of the garden will be loving it.
Everywhere is so dry.
I shall work on my bags using some of the linen I've dyed.
Pie, Tortue and Samuel will sleep for most of the day.
They don't like the rain !

1 comment:

  1. i love the picture in the background is it something you created? i haven't forgotten about the weekend reading , i wanted to a french inspired weekend reading for the end of aug, hope thats ok with you x sarah

    ReplyDelete